Britam Tower - Kenya
Property Pages Banner
Britam Tower Content
Britam Tower is a modern commercial office building, designed to international standards.It is 133 meters high with a spire of 67 meters at the top of the building. This brings the total building height to 200meters making it the tallest building in Kenya and the 3rd tallest in Africa.
The tower has an area of 31,500 square meters lettable office space in a building of 31 storey and has an adjacent 11 storey parking silo. This together with the 3 basement parking levels that has an accommodation for 1,000 cars. It encompasses a simple, rational three-dimensional Geometry.
The iconic skyscraper offers panoramic and breathtaking views of the capital and surrounding areas, like the Nairobi National Park.On clear days, both Mount Kenya and Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania can be seen from the top of the building.
- Total lettable area over 33,000 m2
- International parking standards , that is 3 parking bays for every 100 square metres Of lettable, which is the highest parking ratios in Nairobi.
- Stringent fire safety and security provisions
- High speed lifts of 6 m's and 4m/s to enhance accessibility
- All floors have assisted bathrooms
- Rain water harvesting and greywater recycling
- Building designed to achieve maximum natural ventilation and daylight
- Green building
- Britam Tower was named the top skyscraper in Africa in the global architecture awards announced in Germany.
- Britam Tower received the Emporis Skyscraper Award, becoming the only skyscraper in Africa to feature among the top 10 buildings in the world in the award’s 19-year history.