Imarika Investment Plan Online in Kenya | Britam - Kenya
Imarika Investment Plan Banner(Personal)
Imarika Chamaa Investment Plan
Imarika Chamaa Investment Plan, is a medium term goal-driven investment solution designed for Chamaas and Groups that provides an opportunity to organize contributions towards a specific investment goal while benefiting from superior returns, flexibility, affordability and free Life Insurance cover for every member.
The plan enables the group members to plan together and work towards their intended goal in a structured way, whether the goal is to purchase tracks of land, put up real estate property or simply to diversify your investment options.
- How does Imarika Chamaa Plan work?
- Why should you invest through Imarika Chamaa?
- Who should sign up for Imarika Chamaa?
- Each member is expected to complete an application form indicating their intended contribution from Kes 1,000 each. As you contribute, your funds earn competitive returns. You’re the group investments, each member also qualifies for a Free Life Insurance cover of Kes 50,000.
- Each month, a statement is sent to the individual member as well as a Consolidated chamaa statement sent to the Treasurer or appointed chamaa member
- Members can increase or reduce your contributions at any time giving you the opportunity to control how you get to your final goal.
- Superior returns: Imarika ensures that you earn competitive returns on your investment as the underlying fund is structured and managed to offer competitive returns of 8 - 12% per annum. In case of poor market performance, the product has a minimum guaranteed return of 5% per annum on maturity.
- Monthly Statements: Each month, a statement is sent to the individual member as well as a Consolidated chamaa statement sent to the Treasurer or appointed chamaa member
- Free Life Insurance: Imarika provides each member with Free Life Insurance cover of Kes 50,000
- Optional Partial Withdrawals: As the fund accumulates, you can make free partial withdrawals after three years.
- Short term: Imarika investment plan is available from a term of 5 to 20 years. However, you can access your funds partially or in full from month 37 at no charge.
- No withholding tax: Being a unit linked policy; your interest is not subjected to withholding tax. This means that members save 15% tax on the interest. Further, each group member can also use their policy number to apply for tax relief if the policy is 10 years or more.
- Flexible contributions: each member has the option to increase or reduce your contributions at any time with no penalties, giving you the opportunity to control how you get to your final goal.
- Suitable for formal and informal savings groups (Chamaas) such as investment clubs, investment companies, merry-go-round groups, project groups etc.
- It’s ideal for those seeking superior returns for their investments to achieve their goals.
- All members in the group should be Kenyan Citizens with a valid national ID or passport and KRA pin number and between the age of 18 and 75 years.
Fees and Charges
Early Exit Fees: Withdrawals before year 3 are subject to the early exit charges as follows;
Management Fees:0.33% per month
Ready to start investing?Call your preferred Britam Financial Advisor or call 0705100100
- Month 1 to Month 12 - 15% of the amount to be withdrawn.
- Month 13 to Month 24 – 10% of the amount to be withdrawn.
- Month 25 to Month 36 – 5% of the amount to be withdrawn.
- Year 4 and beyond– no charge.