File a claim | Britam - Kenya
File A Claim banner
File A Claim Portlet
File A claim Online
Making a claim is easy, download a copy of the Claims Handbook, a manual that outlines general instructions for the handling of claims. Please read all instructions and adhere to them.
To make a claim, please click on the relevant link and download the claim form. Fill up the claim form and forward it to us along with the required documents.
Select Claim Form
File a Claim
Publicador de contenidos
Britam Tower has been named the top skyscraper in Africa in the global architecture awards announced in Germany recently....
The Britam Tower in Nairobi has been crowned best ‘MEP Engineering’ project at the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) Awards....
Filing Claims Online
File A Claim Online
We make a promise to each of our clients to help provide the peace of mind their family requires through every step of the way. Our dedicated team of expert claim assessors ensure that the claims process is handled in an easy manner for the family of the life insured.
3 easy steps to make a claim.
- Call & report the incident - 0705 100 100
- Obtain a Police Abstract
- Attach the following required documents below on this page.
- Motor accident claim – Download it on this page and fill it.
- Police Abstract Report
- Copy of the Driver’s Driving License
- Contact details and Vehicle Registration number of the Third party (if applicable)
Claim Notification Process
- Obtain a death certificate.
- Visit any of our branches with the original death certificate and notify through customer service or Financial Advisor.
Know about the different types of documents that are required to file a claim.
- Original policy document and the Original death certificate.
- Claimant’s original identification document & copy (National ID or Passport).
- Deceased insured’s copy of national ID or original letter of surrender of the ID.
- Proofs of Death forms - Claimant’s statement (Form 43 No 1) & Physician’s statement (Form 43 No 2) – supplied by us.
- Where the beneficiary is a minor, their original birth certificate is required.
- Where the beneficiary is a minor, original guardianship order from the Children’s Court.
- Affidavits where names or dates of birth differ.
- Letters of administration and confirmation of grant.
- Police abstract and post-mortem report where death was due to an accident.
Non Mandatory Documents - To be availed on request.
Burial permit copy, Post-mortem report and a Doctor’s report
A Medical insurance claim is when you request reimbursement or direct payment for medical services obtained.
The way to obtain benefits or payment is by submitting a medical insurance claim via a form or request.