Buy School Bus Enhanced Policy online in Kenya | Britam - Kenya
School Bus Insurance Banner
School Bus Enhanced Policy Tab Content
School Bus Insurance
What is the School Bus Enhanced Policy?
It is an insurance package aimed at covering the various risks school bus owners are exposed to.
This policy provides cover for the following:
- School bus
- Personal accident
- Radio cassette
- Medical expenses
- Accessory - Alternator/Starter
- Political risks & terrorism (optional)
- Windscreen Free up to 50,000/=
- Radio cassette Free up to 30,000/=
- Medical expenses 30,000/= per vehicle
- Towing charges 50,000/= per vehicle
- Repair authority 50,000/= per vehicle
- Personal accident (one driver per bus)
- Death 250,000/=
- Permanent Total Disablement 250,000/=
- Service rebate 10,000/=
- Valuation Free at AA of Kenya or Regent
The Personal Accident compensation is payable to any authorized driver for injuries or death arising from a road accident or carjacking involving the insured vehicle, subject to admissible claims on the insured vehicle.
COMESA region subject to vehicle being towed back to Kenya for repairs at the cost of the insured.