Online Money Market Funds and Rates in Kenya | Britam - Kenya
Money Market Fund Video(personal)
Money Market Fund Content(personal)
Money Market Fund
A money market fund is a type of unit trusts that invests in low-risk investments with an element of guaranteed return such as fixed deposit accounts, treasury bills or in a commercial bonds. A money market fund invests mainly in fixed income securities with short investment duration and high credit quality.
You can invest or top up your money market fund account from the convenience of your mobile phone. Simply DIAL *778# and start earning extra returns.
- Benefits of the Britam money market fund
- Why Britam Money Market Fund?
- Why Should You invest in a Money Market Fund?
- It is a low risk investment that gives an investor high interest returns
- It provides capital preservation
- Interest is earned daily
- Ease of withdrawal of funds for investors.
Invest from as low as Kshs. 1,000
- Earn Daily compounding interest (9-11%*)
- Ease of withdrawal - Within 48 hrs straight to M-Pesa
The Britam money market fund is your ideal investment option for cash you intend to use to meet your short term goals. These may include:
- School Fees
- Deposit - Car/Mortgage /Land
- Chama/Investment Funds
- Family and Staff welfare funds - for weddings and burials etc.
- Wedding planning
- Construction/Project funds
- Holiday Planning, etc.