Kinga Ya Mkulima | Britam - Kenya
Kinga Ya Mkulima
Kinga Ya Mkulima is specially designed for small scale tea farmers that are registered with the Kenya Tea Development Agency. This is a unique medical covered that was engineered with one purpose in mind, to protect the well-being of the entire family at the most affordable cost and highest care possible. This is a medical cover that is tailored for the masses, and whose scope advances some very progressive aspects in medical insurance in Kenya.
Kinga Ya Mkulima is a wholesome family medical and life cover. The product caters for Inpatient, Outpatient and Last expense benefit.
Why you will fall in love with Kinga ya Mkulima:
• Eligibility for insured and spouse at entry, minimum age is 18yrs, maximum age 75yrs.
• Children are only eligible if they are 18 years and below but cover will continue until age 23, if one is a student.
• New born child shall automatically be admissible on birth at an extra cost but the company should be notified of the new member and a premium paid before cover commences. Each member is covered for the same daily benefit.
• The policy pays the daily rate per day for the number of days admitted OR the entire bill whichever is lower. In addition the policy covers a maximum of 10 times of the daily hospital benefit to cover cost associated with surgery, including anesthetic fee.
What is not covered under Kinga ya Mkulima?
• Misrepresentation of information given on the application form
• Hospitalization or death within the 3 months waiting period, except for accidental cases
• Maternity related hospitalization within the 10 months waiting period (no maternity cover for children)
• Drug abuse and alcoholism related treatments
• Hospitalization or death resulting from injuries sustained from an illegal act
• Outpatient services