Best Motor Insurance in Motor Insurance | Britam - Kenya
Motor Insurance- Commercial Content
Motor Commercial Vehicles
Commercial Motor insurance is the collective name used to describe all of the different types of policy for the different types of vehicles used by businesses for commercial purposes including, lorries, vans, minibuses, trucks, tippers and heavy goods vehicle - HGVs.
It also covers fleet insurance too which is aimed at businesses with two or more vehicle.
Own Goods vehicles insurance – This is for the individuals, business firms who use commercial vehicle to transport their own goods which form part of the business.
General Cartage vehicles insurance – This is for the individuals, business firms who use commercial vehicle for hire and reward.
What is covered:
- Vehicle damages as a result of an accident
- Theft of the vehicle
- Damage to vehicle due to accidental fire
- Damage of property belonging to third parties
- Bodily harm to third parties
- Damage to car accessories that had been declared when the policy was bought
- Consequential Legal fees incurred with permission from the insurer.
- We will have your car Repaired/or pay cash in case of loss or damage to the vehicle
- We shall follow through the Settlement of claims arising from third party Bodily injury and third party property damage
- We shall take care of any expenses incurred in processing claims, including having an advocate appointed represent you in court for third party claims
- Excess protector
- Political violence and terrorism risks.