Gratuity Fund - Kenya
Gratuity fund banner
We work with organisations to set up Gratuity Funds. These are defined retirement benefit plans offered by companies to employees upon leaving their jobs. Gratuity payment and its applicable terms and conditions are stipulated in one’s employment contract as well as the employer’s policies.
• Valuable part of the overall remuneration package.
• Supports the company’s recruitment and retention policies and goals.
• Deliverable at a cost acceptable to the company.
• Benefits provided by the scheme compares favorably with peers.
• Ensures welfare of employees on leaving employment or retirement.
• A secure and cost effective means for both the employer and employee to save for retirement.
• Possible conversion from gratuity to a pension scheme.
• Good benefit in the absence of a pension scheme